The Mexico Historical Society is located at 3 Oxford Street.
The Museum is open on Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. May through October.
Selected Mexico Historical Society images:
- Wills Block boarding house, Ridlonville, ca. 1905
- Packard House and toll bridge, Ridlonville, ca. 1900
- Richards Garage, River Road, Ridlonville, 1935
- Flood on Main Street, Ridlonville, 1936
- Bridge over Swift River, 1901
- Abbott School, Mexico, ca. 1930
- John Edward Barry suitcase, ca. 1925
- Porter Covered Bridge, 1870
- Kingdom School, Mexico, ca. 1910